Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy 1st Valentine's Day!

Dear Kate,
You celebrated your first Valentine's day with the folks that love you the most, your family! You are, and always will be, Mommy's sweet Valentine! This year, we had a fun day of activities including opening presents (you got a copy of Guess How Much I Love You, very appropriate if you ask me!) and kisses from your big sister...
Abs has grasped the concept of Valentine's Day, that is, she showed her love to EVERYONE that day, but especially to her favorite little sister! We also went to Abs school party and then out to dinner, and you even got to join us for dinner. You didn't care for the Indian food (or well, I didn't offer you any :) but you did love some bottle!
This year, Mommy and Abby did a "Things I Love List" where I ask a bunch of questions and Abby answered them all on her own. Well, after we did Abs, she wanted me to do it, so I did, and then she wanted YOU to do it. I explained to her that you couldn't tell us your favorite things and she immediately responded with "I can tell you." So... she did...
Here what she thinks are your favorite things...

1. What is your favorite color? PINK! (I never would have thought...)
2. What is your favorite toy? a rattle
3. What is your favorite fruit? nothing - Kate doesn't eat fruit Mom!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (hmmm...)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? a bottle
6. What is your favorite outfit? a jersey like Cole gave me. (Now, for the record, I have not put you in a jersey, but Cole let Abby borrow it for "football" day at school and she always talks about it!)
7. What is your favorite game? Candyland
8. What is your favorite snack? a bottle
9. What is your favorite animal? me!
10. What is your favorite song? Baby baby, Justin Beiber
11. What is your favorite book? Trick or Treat (that is, "Where is Babys Treat" or something like that!)
12. Who is your best friend? Abigail
13. What is your favorite cereal? nuffin'
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? walk with Mommy
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Paci (your sister is pretty smart!)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? milk
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pineapples!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Ella Bella or Ellie (ha!!!!)
I'd say your sister did pretty good answering those questions! I probably would have said the same things, for the most part! Maybe next year you can give us some hints if you are talking away!!
As I mentioned, Mommy had to answer the questions, too, and just so you will know what I was like on your first v-day, here are my responses...
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? My Kindle
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple (same as you!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? J Alexander's Chicken Salad :)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Jeggins, blue shirt, brown boots and a scarf!
7. What is your favorite game? A football game!
8. What is your favorite snack? chips and salsa, for sure
9. What is your favorite animal? A monkey - I've got one of my own!
10. What is your favorite song? Without You by Usher (you like it okay)
11. What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games
12. Who is your best friend? Abby and Kate, and then I guess Sarah
13. What is your favorite cereal? Granola with blueberries
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? watch Abby ride her bike
15. What is your favorite drink? hmmmm... I'll go with Diet Dr. Pepper
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 2 monitors, because that means both my babies are in their beds asleep!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Italian food
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? If I could be anything, hmmm, maybe a gymnast!

All in all, a great first Valentine's day! Maybe next year you can partake in the sweets!! Maybe... Love you sweet Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment