Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Few Things

Dear Kate,
In an attempt to document the daily part of our lives, I give you "the day we went to the mall."  Really, it was a day Mommy got to put you and your sister in "coordinating" outfits and act like we had some where to go but really we just had to run some errands! But you sure are a cutey pie!!!!
And here's 'the day we went to the park' also known as "a beautiful afternoon and Mommy could NOT let it go by without us enjoying it somehow!






 Ahhh, and the day I like to call "Oh my word, I cannot leave you alone anymore in the playroom!!!!"  
 That's right, I came upstairs to find you on top of the table.  I kind of flipped out a little, and not just because of the mess that was the playroom, but you were just standing up there, chillin, kind of laughing at yourself.  Since this day, there have been several other attempts to climb on top of that table, some failed, others successful, and one hard crash to the floor.  Maybe you will learn your lesson before you break an arm????
And look what a big girl you are!  Finding yet another something to climb up...
PS - This may be TMI, but this is my time in the bathroom.  Yep, you and your sister and me, all taking care of business.  At least I had my phone handy :)
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment