Monday, October 22, 2012

Beefaroni

Dear Kate,
Not to brag, but Mommy is very good about having a nice, healthy family dinner every night of the week (except Mexican Fridays and whatever we do on that Saturday).  I'm so good, I currently have a meal planned (and groceries bought) for every night of the week until November 10th.

I so wasn't kidding... 
But every now and then, like on Wednesdays when Daddy's not going to be home and we make a last minute decision to go to the zoo super late in the afternoon, I have to throw that calendar out the door and make something quick.  Well, beefaroni and avocados it was and man alive, did you love it!  




You also loved the bath afterwards :)
Man, you love some beefaroni!!! You ate the entire can and would have eaten more if I had any to spare! At least the avocado helped balance things out, sort of... Loves you messy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment