Friday, October 26, 2012

525,600 Visits...

Dear Kate,
We're back!! Back at the zoo that is.  This time we met Nona, Papa, Christopher and Ellie! I know it seems bizarre that we are here, yet again, but both you and your big sis love it, and it's free (we have a membership), and it's SUCH nice weather and that's all going to be gone way too soon, so, here we are...
The monkeys were hoopin' and hollerin' like no other today.  You loved watching them swing from limb to limb and even were imitating their noises.  When we had to move on, you bursted into tears...
 But you cheered up when I got you out of the stroller to go through the reptile/fish/whatever else exhibit.  You and Christopher loved Mr. Ray and I think he had a liking for the two of you, too.  He kept swimming and bumping his face to the glass, right where you were standing!
 While in the exhibit, Nona said "You have a lot to keep up with" pointing at you running one way and Abby climbing and/or running the other.  I didn't have time to reply because I had to chase you down, but my response would have been "Yes.  Yes, I do" :)
We walked around the back loop, watched your sister on the carousel, and finally made it to the playground!  You and Kipper enjoyed the beautiful day being swung high and low!
 After the zoo, Nona and Papa and the gang were heading to get ice cream, but I knew what was going to happen when my crew got in the car...
We did not meet them for ice cream, but we did grab dinner at Jason's Deli and your sister was kind enough to share some of her chocolate ice cream with you.
Happy Another Trip to the Zoo Day!!! xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment